Table of Contents
Whoever invented athleisure deserves a medal. They’re the reason we live in track pants that double as travel pants and work from home in tanks we work out in. For us travelers, it means we don’t have to pack as much. It also equates to being more comfortable, whether we’re behind the wheel on a cross-country road trip or stuck in a middle seat in coach.
Unfortunately, the best athleisure brands like Lululemon, Vuori, and Alo Yoga aren’t known for being the most affordable. However, they do have discounts, and recently, we’ve noticed they’re Black Friday-level good. For example, if you hurry you can save 70 percent on the best-selling Athleta Brooklyn Ankle Pant and 70 percent on the Outdoor Voices FreeForm 7/8 Legging.
And you won’t just find bargains on bottoms. Lululemon has knocked nearly $100 off its Lululemon Wunder Puff Cropped Vest. Then there’s Nordstrom where you can currently save 65 percent on the Zella Layered Back Tank Top. Over at Alo Yoga, enjoy 40 percent off this Micro Houndstooth Bra (whose matching leggings are also on sale).
Of course, with prices this low there has to be a catch. And that’s this: sizes and colorways are limited, and some items are final sale. Nevertheless, these are great deals to scoop up for your holiday shopping. From a pair of comfy Lululemon leggings you can wear on a long-haul flight or an Outdoor Voices tennis dress you can wear to a hike or run errands, here are 50 athleisure deals you don’t want to miss up to 80 percent off.
Lululemon Athleisure Deals
Lulu rarely marks down its high-end products, so when they do, you need to make moves. Save more than 60 percent off one of Lululemon’s most popular product, the Align High Rise Pant 25”. It’s available in 16 colors with some being marked down as low as $39. Or, save up to $99 on the vest version of the top-rated Wunder Puff Jacket. At up to 50 percent off, the versatile Metal Vent Tech Short-Sleeve Shirt is a steal for men. And let’s not forget about accessories. Save $19 on the fleece version of the travel writer-approved Everywhere Belt Bag 1L. Meanwhile, this cute beanie with a touch of cashmere is marked down to just $29.
- Lululemon Women’s Align High Rise Pant 25″, from $49 (originally $98)
- Lululemon Women’s Track That High-Rise Lined Short 5″, from $39 (originally $68)
- Lululemon Women’s Swiftly Tech Racerback Tank Top 2.0 Race Length, $39 (originally $58)
- Lululemon Women’s Define Jacket Luon, $49 (originally $118)
- Lululemon Women’s High Neck Running & Training T-Shirt, $34 (originally $58)
- Lululemon Women’s Hold Tight Cropped Tank Top, $29 (originally $48)
- Lululemon Women’s Wunder Puff Cropped Vest, $129 (originally $228)
- Lululemon Men’s Metal Vent Tech Short-Sleeve Shirt, from $39 (originally $78)
- Lululemon Textured Fleece-Lined Knit Beanie, $29 (originally $64)
- Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag, $39 (originally $58)
Lululemon Women’s Align High Rise Pant 25”
Athleta Athleisure Deals
Don’t bother driving to the mall. Athleta’s current sale includes online exclusives you won’t find in stores. In fact, there are nearly 1,000 items marked down — some by a whopping 70 percent. The biggest bargains include the Balance Flare Pant (70 percent off) and the Brooklyn Ankle Pant, an Athleta best-seller marked down to just $40 in the color Damask Mauve. If your local forecast calls for precipitation, don’t forget the RainOut Sutro Long Trench which was recently added to the sale section and is $59 off. If you’re headed out on vacay, stock up on the Voyager Linen Pant. Plus, the Excursion Crossbody Waist Bag is ideal for a day of sightseeing and 55 percent off.
Athleta Balance Flare Pant
Amazon Athleisure Deals
You can’t beat the convenience factor of two-day Prime shipping at Amazon, especially when there are some unbeatable deals to be had on athleiusre. We found comfy fleece-lined leggings that will keep you warm all winter long for just $28 and an especially cozy Hanes sweatshirt for just $9 that will serve you well in your end-of-year travels and beyond.
- Baleaf Women’s Fleece Lined Leggings, $28 (originally $46)
- Trendy Queen Women’s Oversized Sweatshirt, $35 (originally $46)
- The Gym People Women’s Joggers, $29 (originally $35)
- Weerti Women’s Thermal Underwear, $24 (originally $40)
- Lavento Women’s Racerback Sports Bra Yoga Crop Top, $23 (originally $33)
- Anrabess Women Crewneck Batwing Sleeve Pullover Sweater, $43 (originally $64)
- UEU Women’s Casual Loose Wide Leg Pants, $20 (originally $40)
- Hanes Men’s Sweatshirt, $9 (originally $18)
- Amazon Essentials Men’s Straight-fit Jogger, $21 (originally $24)
- Evaless Women’s Sweaters Waffle Knit Long Sleeve Quarter Zip, $37 (originally $86)
Baleaf Women’s Fleece Lined Leggings
Vuori Athleisure Deals
While Vuori doesn’t have nearly as many items marked down as Lululemon, we’re not complaining. Normally $98, Vuori’s super comfy (and practical) Studio Pocket Legging is now half off. At 40 percent off, the Washed Studio Legging is also a bargain. And if you’re already a big fan of Vuori’s best-selling Performance Jogger (which one travel writer says are so comfy she wore them for 72 hours straight) consider investing in the Halo Wide Leg Flare Pant. Currently $40 off, it’s cut from the same buttery-soft cloth. For men, it’s time to take advantage of up to $28 off the sustainable Banks Short and $15 off on the Cruise Boardshort which not only features four-way stretch but also boasts anti-odor properties.
- Vuori Women’s Villa Jogger, $86 ($108)
- Vuori Women’s Pose Jumpsuit, $89 (originally $128)
- Vuori Women’s Studio Pocket Legging, $49 (originally $98)
- Vuori Women’s Washed Daily Crop, $47 (originally $68)
- Vuori Women’s Daily Sport Legging, $65 (originally $95)
- Vuori Women’s Washed Studio Legging, $56 (originally $94)
- Vuori Women’s Halo Wide Leg Flare Pant, $58 (originally $98)
- Vuori Women’s Sunnyside Short, $27 (originally $54)
- Vuori Men’s Banks Short, from $40 (originally $68)
- Vuori Men’s Cruise Boardshort, $59 (originally $74)
Vuori Women’s Villa Jogger
Outdoor Voices Athleisure Deals
“Sale on sale” is how Outdoor Voices describes its current sale. Save big on the versatile Doing Things Dress that can take you from pickleball to errands and relaxing on the couch with ease or these wear-everywhere seamless leggings. You also can’t go wrong with saving 45 percent on this cheery red Merino wool turtleneck. For maximum savings, shop the Powerhouse Bra in Sunstone/Paprika, which is 80 percent off. And if your winter travel plans include skiing, consider the Merino Wool Long John, 45 percent off in charcoal and navy. Heading somewhere warmer? Consider the Men’s SolarCool Tourist Pant. Normally $88, it’s marked down to $45.
Outdoor Voices SeamlessSmooth 7/8 Legging
Alo Yoga Athleisure Deals
Alo Yoga has nearly 450 items on sale in the Women’s sale section alone. With four pockets and a flattering fit, it’s hard to pass up the High-waist Airlift 4-Pocket Utility Legging, currently $56 off. If you want a matching set, opt for the Micro Houndstooth Bra and High-waist Micro Houndstooth Legging, both 40 percent off. And if you’re in the market for something equally cute and cozy to keep you warm on your next flight, consider the Velour Gimmer Full Zip Hoodie. It’s also 40 percent off and looks great when paired with the discounted High-waist Air-lift 4-Pocket Utility Legging, a travel pant that also looks at home in a yoga studio. For men, the Polar Puffer, which is 20 percent off right now, is a fun piece because it can be worn backpack-style when not in use.
Alo Yoga Velour Glimmer Full Zip Hoodie
Zella at Nordstrom Athleisure Deals
Nordstrom has been in the athleisure game since 2007 when it launched Zella, a feel-good brand of fashionable workout apparel. Not only are Zella’s pieces super comfortable, but most are also made in Women’s Empowerment factories. Right now you can save 65 percent off the Zella Layered Back Tank Top and 60 percent off the Luxe Pocket Sweatshirt. If you’re looking for a jacket you can run in, or run errands in, consider the Hybrid Ventilated Hooded Jacket. It’s up to 50 percent off. At up to 60 percent off, the Horizon Woven Shorts won’t give you buyer’s remorse. And if you’re looking for leggings, check out the Studio Luxe High Waist Pocket Legging (marked down to just $30) which one shopper says make everything look good.
Zella Luxe Pocket Sweatshirt
Love a great deal? Sign up for our T+L Recommends newsletter and we’ll send you our favorite travel products each week.